Committees at Work
ICAMA professionals from all member states sit on committees and take an active part in the development of policy, prodcedures and products that affect the adminsitration of the ICAMA.
States, children, and families benefit from the work of these committees.
Currently active committees include:
- AAICAMA Executive Committee
- ICAMA Forms Redesign Committe
- AAICAMA Website Committee
- AAICAMA Nominations and Election Committee
- AAICAMA Annual Conference Committee
All state interstate staff are encouraged to particpate in AAICAMA's committee work. AAICAMA welcomes all levels of involvement—from regular meeting attendance to limited topical input.
For more information on the work of any of the committees please contact the AAICAMA Program Manager, Ursula Gilmore at: email@example.com.