AAICAMA receives many questions from states and families about circumstances that affect a child’s assistance agreement and/or eligibility for and receipt of Medicaid. The goal of this publication is provide ICAMA Professionals with a library of responses to these questions and cites to the law or policy on which the responses rely.
Just Released :: Practice Bulletin on EPSDT
The Bulletin includes information on:
- What is the state role in the EPSDT program?
- How does EPSDT work?
- Why is the term ‘medically necessary' important?
To download the new Bulletin, go to: EPSDT and Medicaid.
Earlier Practice Bulletins:
- Medicaid and Other Insurance, Issue 7, August 2015
- Comparing Maximum Ages Under Fostering Connections and the Afforable Care Act, Issue 6, December 2014
- Fostering Connections Past Age 18, Issue 5, November 2014
- Adoption Assistance Past Age 18, Issue 4, July 2014
- Termination of Title IV-E Adoption Assistance, Issue 3, January 2014
- Non-Temporary Absence, Issue 2, December 2013
- Temporary Absence, Issue 1, September 2013
Updated: November 22, 2016